Nutricosmetics is one of the leading growing supplement categories as consumers look for natural and high quality ingredients to support healthy skin, hair, and nails, and ultimately help them achieve beauty – from the inside out.
According to Grandview Research, “The beauty supplements market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.75% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 68.9 billion by 2026.” In fact, North America is estimated to be one of the most lucrative markets across the globe for beauty supplements.
Why should your brand consider products that promote beauty from the inside out?
Four out of every five women take vitamins and supplements to address beauty concerns. Two out of three women expect beauty brands to offer supplements to complement their traditional skin, hair and other beauty regimens. And – according to the Independent Beauty Association, 82% of women believe the best way to obtain her beauty goals is to take an inside-out approach with supplements.
What are the top beauty concerns women wish to address with supplements?
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Boosted Metabolism
- Managing Stress
What are the key ingredients your brand should consider for beauty supplements?
- Vitamin D – protects the skin, promotes healthy cell growth, and supports immune functions.
- Biotin – promotes growth for healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Vitamin C – fades dark spots, brightens the skin, and builds collagen.
- Vitamin B-12 – promotes healthy hair, skin and nails, and reduces acne and dry skin.
- Vitamin E – protects and nourishes the skin, and promotes healing
- Antioxidants – helps protect against aging, wrinkles, and fine lines.
How can your brand successfully enter the beauty supplement market?
- Educate your consumer about the benefits of complementing topical beauty products with ingestibles
- Leverage your core hero products to expand into supplement add-ons
- Formulate with proven ingredients and use claims and reviews to drive demand
According to the Benchmarking Company, the majority of consumers prefer capsules over other dietary supplement forms. If you are looking to have a supplement manufactured, make sure you are using a trusted source and get their advice on which supplement form to use. Sawgrass Nutra Labs can manufacture both capsules and liquids. We use the highest-quality ingredients available, third-party lab test each product, and provide constant contact with you the whole way through. Start your manufacturing process – contact us today!