Every supplement brand’s goal is to create a product that is unique and stands out from the competition. With so many brands and options available in the market, it can feel challenging to set your product apart. However, with the right strategies in place you can make your product stand out and draw consumer attention successfully.
- Develop a one-of-a-kind formula: The utmost important factor is starting with a formula that stands out. Focusing on either one special ingredient, or an original combination of ingredients, is a good opportunity to establish your “unique selling proposition”. If you rely solely on branding and price, it will be difficult to truly set your brand and product apart from the competition.
- Use premium ingredients: It’s also important to use high quality ingredients. Brands that educate their consumers on the quality of their products tend to retain their customer base quicker and easier. Creating products that use organic, natural, and non-synthetic ingredients is a good place to start.
- Consider product certifications & claims: More customers are looking for products that have the right certifications. For example- USDA Organic, cGMP Certified, Gluten Free, etc. With so many options on the market it can be difficult for consumers to select a brand they can trust. Having these certifications is an easy way to capture attention and trust.
- Design eye-catching branding: Your packaging is your customer’s first impression of your brand. It’s important to strategize the message you want your product, label and packaging to portray. If your brand doesn’t have expertise in branding, it’s a great idea to invest in a professional who can help with this.
- Communicate excellent customer service: Offering great customer service can go a long way. On the other hand, poor customer service can ruin a brand. Going the extra mile to please your customers helps with customer retention, but will also earn your brand new customers. Customer reviews are important seeing as many customers check them before making a purchase decision.
At Sawgrass Nutra Labs, we can help you create unique custom supplement formulas that will set you apart from the competition. From formulation, to manufacturing, to 3rd party testing, packaging and more, we can help with the entire process of creating your one-of-a-kind supplement. Contact us today to get started!